100 Days Celebration Party Decoration - Playground Theme @Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel













張貼留言

1 留言

  1. I should have expressed my gratitude to the beautiful work of your team earlier! Guests enjoyed the decorations very much and it has actually been a topic between friends and relatives for quite some time. Surprisingly, I received wonderful feedbacks to the desserts and cupcakes too! Special thanks to Angie for trying your best to fulfill all my ideas by turning a venue full of traditional Chinese decorations into a fairyland. Unlike other 100 days celebration party, I understand this project was something out of the ordinary and you have been so helpful all along in communicating with me, trying to execute the concepts I had in mind in order to make things happen. We faced different challenges such as restrictions of the venue, technical problems relating to the ballons but you managed to solve each and every one of them. I can tell the passion and dedication you have in your work!
    Besides, I like that you had layout of the designs ready well ahead of time so that we had sufficient time to discuss and fine tuned our ideas. I am also grateful for your willingness to custom-made props at my request such as those large bunny props, the "alice in the wonderful" theme guest book, etc. at a reasonable cost!! Afterall, it was a happy experience throughout the engagement and I am sure we have plenty of chances to work together in the future!
    Once again, thank you so much for the wonderful work!

    回覆刪除